Question

can't stop bleeding!
I had a little girl in janaury an picked up cepticemia of the wound. I went back to theatre a week later and was giving a stomach wash and had a drain in as i had to much fluid around my right ovary. Shorlty after my gynea pricribed yasmin contreceptive. For 2 months i blead on and off. He then told me that the yasmiin pill is to weak and priscribed mercilon. this will be my 3rd month using this pill and all went well up to now. I started bleeding again and am only due to bleed iin 2.5 weeks time. I started with slimming tonic aswell about 2 month ago. Could the cepticimia i picked up in january have anything to do with this. I really do not now what to do anymore my husband is also getting frustrated with me as everytime we want to do the deed i bleed. please can you help!

I don't think that the septic wound has anything to do with it. It seems that the Mercilon agrees with you. Some medications do interfere with the Pill, so it could be that your slimming tonic is doing this.