Ask an expert

13 Mar 2003

i have warts around my genitals and they are no so sore, but i would like to find out what i can use to get rid of them, i've tried Aldara Cream, but it's too expensive and i only used it for a week, please help, and how can pap smear help me
Answer 384 views

01 Jan 0001

Podophyllin is an alternative, but this must be applied by a doctor as it can burn the skin if not done properly. If large, the warts can be cauterised.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9320 votes
67% - 18601 votes