Question

Cancerous mole
I have had this mole on my arm since i was born, it is black, it is irregularly shaped and is about 1 cm in diameter. It has not changed in anyway for the past 20 years. When I went to the doctor, he saw it and he said I should get it removed immediately because it might be cancerous. Is it possible for my mole to just suddenly became cancerous? is there any way that I can check whether it is cancerous or not, or should I just stay on the safe side and have it removed?

Dear Nompilo
I agree with your doctor - rather let it be removed for safety's sake. It could develop into a melanoma, a very agressive and quickly spreading dangerous skin cancer.