Question

candida
About three weeks ago i experienced severe stomach pains. They passed after 5 days without treatment- i used to drink milk to ease them off. The following week i started noticing some white discharge from my vagina. My GP said it was thrush and prescirbed adco-metronida and an antibiotic, doxycyl. But i have been reading that doxyxcyl is used for acne treatment some of the side effects is oral thrush. Should i be worried about this prescription given by the doctor?

Thrush is usually treated with Canesten. The treatment your doctor has given you is for other vaginal infections, not thrush.