Question

Candida
Hi. When I fell pregnant, sex started becoming very sore and I didn't know what was wrong. A year and a few months later, sex is STILL sore. My husband bought me Covospor to help with my problem and it helped, but I have to use it continuously for a week before I can have sex once without it hurting. I read recently that candida makes sex painful and it makes sense why the Covospor works, as it is for yeast infections, but I don't understand why it's still there... will it be there for the rest of my life???

If you have thrush, read the top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrent thrush. There could be other causes for the painful sex, such as uterine problems, so it would be a good idea to see a gynaecologist.