Question

24 Apr 2006

Candida albicans
I have been very sick for the past 10 months suffering from chronic headaches, dizziness, inability to concentrate, aches over body, generally feeling sick all over. I had a pap smear and was diagnosied with Candida. Having done some research on the yeast connection, I belive this to be the cause of my problems but do not know how to get rid of it.I have been on a course of Diflucan and felt better for it but as soon as I stop taking it, the symptons come back.

Please help me. Many thanks

Hallo Heidi
You may need to take the diflucan after menstruation for a month or 3. Just check for EB and CMV virus, tickbite fever, low thyroid hormone and anemia too?