Question

Candida infection
Dear Doc,
Please help. This is now the 2nd month I get this infection, it must be because of my PH Balance and diet. I infected my husband as well. I bought us probiotic 9 strains, we both using it, sometimes it feels better, but sometimes like this morning there is a lot of itching. I did read on the net, people suggest that you soak a tampon in plain yoghurt, which I did, and it doesn’ t feel very comfortable, as I never use tampons. This is also such a bad time, because we also trying for a baby, but we cannot have intercourse. Please help!!!! What can we do to permanently stop this, and what can we both use to cure this?
Thank you

Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrent thrush.