Question

Can''t control my feelings
I am a 32 year old married woman with one child.
I have recently watched the Twilight series and have become a total mess.
I cry at night as I feel desperate to experience that kind of love. I have a loving husband and a good life but since I''ve watched this movie I feel like a teenager. I cannot believe the emotion I''m feeling, it feels like my heart is going to break. I can''t concentrate on anything.
This is what teenagers should feel but I''m a grown woman with a family, why am I so emotional and desperate?

There is absolutely no such love in the real world ( nor much else matching the cunically manipulative Twilight juggernaut ) so nobody, not even the actors, have ever experienced what they depict. Its not just that the series is a work of fiction, but remember it is cynically and carefully designed to have this sort of manipulative effect on people.
Presumably this has upset you because it has suggested to you that there could be a more profound sense of love than you have experienced, and you regret not having founf it. You should arange to see a mariage counsellor with your husband to work on enhancing the excellent relationship you now have, and finding ways to enhance it still further.
But no neck nibbling, please !