Question

Cant get pregnant
I had an operation 3 months ago, they removed a sist. The Gyae told me that there is nothing wrong with me and I'll fall pregnant in 2 months. but nothing happened I'm stil trying.

Z, your gynae is very sure of himself. I don’t think that any man can say with certainty exactly when you will fall pregnant. I think you need to be at least an angel to be able to know those things :-). On average it takes young couples 13,5 – 15 months to fall pregnant, so there is no reason to start worrying. If you’re interested in an article I wrote a while ago on making babies, you can mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za. Good luck.