Question

Can''t speak up
I found out in January my partner has been lying to me ever since we met. He his very active on dating websides meeting other women. I have caught him several times on these sides without him knowing, He slip one time something to me that made me aware of what he is doing so i went to check it out and there he was, i chatted him up and he was very earger to send his photo to me. I did it again very month since just changing my details ect. I have been walking around knowing this and acting if everything is fine with our relationship.
It''s starting to eat me up and i dont know how to confront him i dont have the guts or to leave him. He always tells me how much he loves me and i''m his world, and i fall for it everytime. He always have his phone switch off, and his reason is he don''t want to be botherd by work when he is with me. I have such a low self esteem and confidence. Please help me.

What on earth is the point of acting as though this wasn't happening, and as though you didn't know ? Abandon the fashionable idea or word of "confrontation" and simply talk calmly to him about it - tell him you were suspicious and checked and discovered what he has been doing, and you don't like it at all. Ask why, if he loves you as much as he says, he feels any need to flirt with others. As for his excuse about not wanting to be "bothered" by work calls - does he really have any sort of job in which it would be likely that his actual work would call him up at nights and weekends on urgent work matters ? If this was indeed expected of him, he'd get into trouble for turning his phone off.