Question

cant stop
Im a 19 year old girl who cant stop picking up weight. I have picked up 20kg since January 2002, i went from 62kg to 81kg in less than 12 monthhs. Its not what i eat, i eat fairly well and have a maximum of 3 takeaways a month. I drink a lot of liquids, mostly fruit juices and water, and not alot of alcohol( not really a fan of it). the amount i drink isn't wat's cumming out, im retaining water badly. I used to go to gym bout 5 times a week, but the more i go to gym the bigger i get. i even went on a fat free diet for month which consisted on special k, chicken, tuna, salads, fruit and water,nothing else, i was very stricked on myslf. i picked up 1cm around my waist and put on 2 kg. When i eat i have to rub my tummy cuz it hurts. im always lethargic and never want to do anything, battle to wake up, and extreamly moody. i want to go to a specialist physition, think its a good idea?

Dear Rob
Yes, I think you MUST go for a medical checkup and a specialist physician is ideal because you may have a hormone imbalance. So Please go for that checkup ASAP and depending on the results, we can then have a look at dietary changes.
Hang in there.