Question

CAPE TOWN BRONX WEDNESSDAY
CAPE TOWN BRONX

here is a piece of a email i send to a friend...dnt feel like retyping the whole bronx story.

the darn drag show at the loft was cancelled last sunday!!!! so i took my straight friend on a little tour around the 'village' showed her all the gay clubs: oh yes, beaula, barcode- never been in barcode be4....but from what i'v heard its a very scary place...with sex swings and all the weird fetishes and shit.

So as we walked to Bronx...the lights was on and the door was opened...i was like ....aaahhhhh thank you jesus!... as i entered bronx a guy dressed in construction uniform recieved me at the door....i took a quick peek through the door and what i saw was amazing!!! when this guy was walking towards me i thought oky...bronx is proply doing the whole YMCA 'bob the builder' thing and this stripper thats dressed in his gear is going to give me a lap dance or something lol :), nope! the construction guy turned out to be a real construction guy (straight...i think) and is just busy with the final touch ups and said that Bronx is opening tomrw nite (wednesday)

After the dissapointment of the drag show that did not happend me and my friend went to manhats...there was this one guy that called me over and he showed me a trick...he was a hipnotised and he has like mind power and sh!t and by just looking at a fork he bends it with his mind!!! super freaky....ya so had a early nite.

OKY AND IF THEY DNT OPEN...JUST DNT SHOOT THE MSGER!
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)