Question

Caprilex
Could you please give more info on the supplement Caprilex (Vitaforce) - Caprylic Acid.
I have heard that it is taken by women who suffer from regular thrush, in order to prevent re-infeciton?

Dear Lotti
I must say that I have not yet personally come across this product and it is also not listed in my latest copy of MIMS. Please check with Cyberdoc to see if he has more information. I did phone my local health shop and they do keep it, but rather recommend the use of the tea tree feminine pack for thrush. It also helps to use 'good' bacteria in product such as 'Lactiflora' and 'Acidoflora' (buy at health shops) to boost the immune system.