Question

Caprilex
Can you please give me more information on the Vitaforce supplement called "Caprilex".
Ingredients: Sodium Caprylate, calcium phosphate, stearic acid, silica acid, magnesium oxide, cellulose, magnesium stearate, castor oil, purified talc.

I was told that this supplement is a highly recommended feminine supplement, What exactly does it help for???

Lotti, I have no idea what it’s supposed to do. There is no magic ingredient, but I’ll go to a pharmacy tomorrow and have a look. Please repost this question in a couple of days so that I can give you my reply. I can’t go back to your original questions on the page I use to get the question and using the “open” page is difficult in my situation. Good luck.