Question

CARBOHYRATES
What side effects are there with cutting out carbohydrates in a persons diet? I do exercise 3 times a week and understand that the main energy source comes from it, but wont I be able to burn more fat and use up energy I already have in my body instead of relying on carbs?

Dear Snowie
Click on 'Diet' and 'View old Diet and Food site' and then on 'High-protein diets' to obtain the info you require. The idea that you won't burn fat when you include carbs and exercise is a fallacy. You need energy to be able to do exercise without exhausting yourself so that you can burn up fat. Carbs are not fattening and only contribute 17 kJ/g or less if they contain fibre to the diet. Cut out fat instead to achieve your goal.
Take care