Question

cardio

I am 22 years old, fat percentage 28%. I currently weigh 72Kg. My ideal weight according to diet doc is 68kg. How long cardio sessions and how much per week must I do to loose the 4kg and get the fat percentage 24%? I have just bought a health walker? I also belong to gym, but have limited time to exercise at the gym. I follow the low fat diet supplied by diet doc.

Thank you!!

Hi there

There are 2 exercise programmes on this website you could follow i.e Shape up for Summer (home-based) or War on Wobbles (gym based). See what works best for you. All the guidelines you'll need are there. You shouldn't aim to lose more than about 0.5 - 1kg per week, so it could take about 4 weeks to 2 months. This depends on your metabolism as well as your eating plan.

I hope it goes well.