Question

Cardio
Vir cardio oefen ek 30 min op 'n Orbitrek, sal ek nog steeds dieselfde oefening inkry as ek dit opbreek in 2 sessies van 15 min elk. Ek is nog nie so fiks nie en sukkel om 30 min uit te hou. Ek rus net so 2 - 3 min tussenin.

Hi Annie

If you are fit enough right now to do 15 minutes with a 2 minute rest, then by all means, go for it! If you still find this difficult, then my advice is to rather break the session down a little bit differently. What I would do is still aim to do 30 minutes in total, but rather break it down so that you do 5 minutes of walking on the Orbitrainer, then 2 minutes of rest, then 5 minutes hard again, 2 minutes rest, and so on. By doing this, you break the session down, and you will be able to finish 30 minutes. Over time, you will be able to cut down the rest - so, you will go hard for 5 minutes, then rest for 1 minute. Later on, you can go up to 10 minutes hard, one minute rest and so on. Eventually, you get to 30 minutes non stop.