Question

Cardio Work Out Program

I am looking for a suitable workout program that I can use at the gym. I never know what to do at the gym and thus end up not going.

I am 68kg, 1.79m tall, and want to get fit. I dont want mass build. Is there a 'general' program for people wishing to build up their cardio performance?

I Steve

I suggest you log onto www.health24.co.za and join the free gym-based interactive exercise programme called "War ON Wobbles". There you will get all the info you need as well as weekly monitoring.

This is a comprehensive programme and should be suitable, however, sign up as a novice and ensure you have your doctor's consent first.

Good luck.