Question

Cardio workouts without using my feet?
Hi There
I know this must sound odd but I need to know if there is any type of cardio workout I can do without putting pressure on my feet.
I have had tremendous problems with Plantar fasciitis on my right foot and Tendonitis on my left foot (outerside), I use an aircast for this and sole inserts for the other. Although I've had this problem since Feb'07 I've only just started treatment.
My main problem is that I am very overweight (45kg), totally unfit, have very elevated levels of cortisol (this is a long term problem from a very severe depressive condition).
I have made the decision to regain my health, so I've changed my eating style, working on my mental state (I’ve had a depressive relapse) and I need to do exercise. Exercise is the most critical aspect in recovering. In the past I've managed to control all my problems by exercising, especially the cortisol problem.
Now I HAVE THIS PROBLEM WITH MY FEET! (Just to make my challenge a bit more interesting!)
I would appreciate any input you may have with regards cardio workouts without using my feet.
Thank You!
Foot expert

Apologies 4 the delay
Your best option is water based training now I am not referring to a gentle water aerobics class but rather running in water with a flotation device, it is a great cardio workout and no pressure on your feet
Cycling especially the recumbant bikes also work well and an eliptical trainer has reduced pressure on your feet