Ask an expert

28 Feb 2003

Care givers or Nursing assistance
Please could you recommend either home nursing assistance for a retired couple living in a Retirement centre in Florida (West Rand) SA.Alternatively a care giver organsation.
Many Thanks
Answer 385 views

01 Jan 0001

Derick, I’ve asked the people that work in Pta, but they couldn’t help me – one doesn’t know and the other is only interested in placing people in Saudi Arabia (go figure!). The best would be to ask your GP as he would know the people in your area. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17879 votes