Question

career for geneticist?
I recently completed my honours in genetics. I'm very interested in working with patients, so I applied for genetic counselling but unfortunately did not get accepted. What other options are there where I can work with people and not just be stuck in the lab all the time? I'm not sure if I should carry on with my masters or change direction in my studies.
Geneticist
geneticist

Dear Confused

I do not have enough information to give you advice. Please feel free to send me your cv at mjk@genecare.co.za so I have more information and will then give you an answer. Please also provide your question above in the email to me.

Regards, Maritha