Question

Carreer in Nutrition/Dietician
I have always been interested in healthy living and have very good eating and excercise habits. This is not a Nutrition related question as such, but I need to find out where, besides Universities, could I get more information on qualifying as a Nutritionist/Dietician. I am full time employed so evening or Saturday classes would be more suitable for me.
Please help

Dear Angel
To the best of my knowledge you can only study dietetics and nutrition at universities and Technikons - phone your nearest one and ask if they have a Dept of Human Nutrition and chat to the secretary who should be able to tell you all the ins and outs. I am not aware of any of these courses being presented after hours as they include quite a lot of practical work.