Question

Casual Relationship..
Hi Doc,

I have been seeing this guy for 3 mths now. On monday he tells me Im the perfect girl for him to get serious wit but he was in a serious relationship for 5 years and missed out on all the fun with his friends so now he wants to do all that and he doesnt want something serious wit me. He tells me that when he is wit me everything is so right and he loves spending time wit me but when he is not with me he is "thinkin".

When he is wit me he says one thing but does something else when he is not wit me. Wanted to be a one women man but now after a weekend wit his single friends everthing has changed.

Doc am I wasting my time?? dont want to hurt anymore...

I'd be troubled by a partner who thought that having a serious relationship wuth you was NOT "fun" It does sound as though you're wasting your time with him