Question

CAT

I have a question of what is exactly responsible in ones body for some people experiencing anxiety, depression and coming down badly for days or up to a week, while others don''t experience any negative feelings after using CAT. I have taken CAT one night with friends and I felt like slitting my wrists the next few days while they felt all ok and like they have never taken the drug. Do some people just have higher levels of something in their body that it doesn''t affect them badly?
Addictions expert
Addictions expert

Good afternoon and thank you for your post.
Cat is a highly toxic and illegal street drug, therefore it is important to not start comparing the side effects of illegal drugs.
The best way to approach any addiction is to seek help from professional in patient treatment.
Wishing you the warmest of regards
The Harmony Team
021 790 7779