Question

CATS BOTHERING NEIGHBOURS
Hi there

I really do hope that you can help. One of our neighbours is very distressed at the fact that our cats are soiling in his garden and entering his house. Is there anything I can do to stop my cats from using his garden as a toilet? Also, is there a spray that I could purchase that will stop the cats from wanting to enter his house?
Any help would be appreciated.
cybervet

Unfortunately not even electrified fences can keep some cats out. There are high pitched noise deterrants available overseas to keep cats away especially from nesting birds etc. This may be useful here.