Question

Cautions with masturbating

I would just like to note that some participants in this forum keep saying the use of substances such as "Deep Heat" and so forth are for "real men". I am a real man, and I know that these substances are very, very painful if applied to the genitals and particuularly the scrotum. I learned this from a cruel practical joke when I was 15. I am more than twice that age now and would like to warn any young guys out there who read S*hit like applying this to your genitals to stay away!

Please be aware that a lot of particuipants on this forum are just young boys looking for a laugh and are not to be taken seriously. Rather follow the sexology advice and also visit www.jackinworld.com for the real answers.

Nicky

Thanks Nicky, my sentiments exactly. I suppose some people know "to read between the lines" and others will follow like sheep, anything that is written on this forum. I keep on refering to Jackinworld.com because it is as far as I am concerned the most up to date, masturbation info.
I also have regular callers to my radio show that get off on their masturbation questions, and then the regular e-mails on this forum just make we wonder how many more times can one get a question on the topic.