Question

CBT Therapy Question
Hi CS,

I would like to go for CBT this year - URGENTLY , I have very terrible insecurities and jealousy. Will this therapy really help so that I ( and my husband) will se a big change?/??? I need to adjust my way of thinking because this is going to cost me my marriage.
How long does it take to see even a small difference in one's behaviour?

Please advice.

Its probably got about the best chance of helping of any variety of therapy / counselling. There's no broad rule about how long it takes before you notice changes, but you may well be able to notivce some changes really early on, while obviously major changes might take a little longer. Generally, this form of therapy doesn't take as long as most alternatives.