Question

Ceasar
Hi doc. Just a quick question , I had a ceasar (Nov will be 3years ago) , I started spinning 6 weeks ago , but last week I felt the muscle(s) cramping whilst spinning only on the one side on the scar, I had pain for a couple of days , like brusing on the one side , and last night that spot itched , do u think this is normal or should I be looking out for more symptons , the pain is not so severe that I can not walk/ spin for that matter , I am just scared something got hurted inside - thanks

Sam, it sounds like there was a small tear in the scar or the tissues around the scar and it is nothing to worry about. Rest for a week and then go back to gym. If it happens again or if it becomes worse, the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.