Question

Cell phone went missing
My cell phone went missing on a building site this morning. My whole life is on that phone :( I'm in the process of blocking the sim and black listing the phone. Has anyone been in the same situation and how does one recover from losing something that contains your whole life, your whole contact list ..... please help me here as I'm a bit shakey right now

I was given, and have now given it to a friend, a gadget you can buy, which can attach to your cellphone and save all your data, numbers etc. You then put that in a safe place, backing it up occasionally, and can then re-insert all the info into th new phone. My friend was most grateful for my gift. Last week she lost her phone, and realized she had never got round to taking the time to use it, so she lost all the info !