Question

Cellulite
What foods / drinks should I avoid to reduce cellulite?

Dear Morgan
I apologise for only answering your question today, but I had to have an operation last Wednesday, and although I informed the boffins who administer the Message Board, they failed to block incoming messages while I was in hospital.
Cellulite is a difficult problem to treat. The recommended dietary changes are to eat plenty of fruit and vegetables, unsifted, wholegrains and cereals, less fatty foods and to drink that litre of water a day in addition to your usual liquid intake (don't overdo the water intake as this could leach important minerals like magnesium and potassium out of your system and also have negative results). If this treatment does not have the desired effects and if you are at a good gym ask your gym instructor to work out a tailored exercise programme for the problem areas - thigh rolls, etc., or ask Fitness Doc for a specific exercise programme. There are also certain products that can help for these problem areas -contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes. Search the Archives using 'Cellulite' as your search term and try and contact one of the Readers called Denise who posted a message last year stating that she has a solution to cellulite.