Question

Cellulite + stretch marks
I''m a young woman in my early 20''s, with a healthy weight. However, my legs have a lot of cellulite and stretch marks from when I lost a considerable amount of weight at the age of 19. I apply hydrating lotions every now and then, but is there anything else I can do to improve the appearance of my legs?

I''m okay with the fact that they will never look like they did 15 years ago, but if they look this bad now, how horrible will it be in 20 years? That''s what I''d like to avoid. Also, I find most women my age (and without kids like me) have very smooth legs, unlike me. They don''t all seem to have a healthier diet. Why is that?

Unfortunately, there is no definate treatment for cellulite but you can consult a plastic surgeon for an examination and an opinion as to what form of treatment he/she will suggest.