Question

Centimeters
Hi, I would like to know the following... What happens if I reach my goal weight (kg) but not my goal in centimeters? How will I be able to loose the cm's to fit into a size 34 (I am 36 now). I don't want to loose more kg's.

Dear Minx
The answer to losing additional cm is to start doing regular exercises that firm up the body. If you are already a member of a gym then ask the instructor to work out a set of exercises that firm and trim any problem areas you may still have (usually working with weights, not cardio exercises), or ask Fitness Doc on this Website for such exercises that you can do at home.
Well done for reaching your goal weight.