Question

cepramil combined with dormicum

One of my children suffers from panic attacks, chemical imbalance etc. I was wondering wether

the combination of above-mentioned tablets could worsen the situation. She is about to take a big

step in her life and feel she cant go forth with it - dont have peace, feel insecure. She is not

interested in seeing drs etc because she feels its just talking and getting nowhere. Is this very abnormal or is there hope

Dirk, the combination of Cipramil® in the morning and Dormicum® at night to sleep, should have no detrimental effects on the anxiety. If the anxiety is a big problem she should think about increasing the dosage of the Cipramil® or change to a different drug like Aropax®. Good luck.