Question

cereal / fibre
Hi doc Ingrid

Want to know, what is the best cereal to eat to help with losing weight.

I am using Oatbran over my cereal and in my Yogurt. What other sources of good fibre can i add to my diet.

I am getting very impatient now.

Dear Annemarie
All the high-fibre, low-GI cereals are good foods to include in a slimming and low-GI diet. So the oatbran and any other cereals listed in the SA Glycemic Index & Load Guide, are good options. I trust you have purchased this guide from the Glycemic Index Foundation of SA at: www.gifoundation.com ? If not, please do so because it will make it much easier to stick to your diet. The quick list of low-GI cereals in the book includes hi-fibre bran cereals, Pronutro Wholewheat (Original and Apple Bake Flavours, Low-GI muesli (Fineform and Nature's Source brands) and Oatsso Easy (Regular).
Keep going