Question

Cerebral Palsy
I live in East Africa and I have a 6 year old daughter doctors believe has cerebral palsy but they're not too sure as she exhibits some autistic traits too. No one can tell me what's wrong. She does alot of therapy but the results have been minimal. I'm looking for experts and institutions that we can visit and get the help she needs. We need to know what's happening!

Cazza, I have no idea who to see or where to go in East Africa. If you’re willing to come to Pretoria, I can refer you to some specialists here. Good luck.