Ask an expert

26 Feb 2004

Cerebral Palsy
I live in East Africa and I have a 6 year old daughter doctors believe has cerebral palsy but they're not too sure as she exhibits some autistic traits too. No one can tell me what's wrong. She does alot of therapy but the results have been minimal. I'm looking for experts and institutions that we can visit and get the help she needs. We need to know what's happening!
Answer 400 views

01 Jan 0001

Cazza, I have no idea who to see or where to go in East Africa. If you’re willing to come to Pretoria, I can refer you to some specialists here. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.