Question

cervical cancer
I just lost my aunt on Thursday..through CERVICAL CANCER...she apparantely had alot of signs 2 years ago..heavy bleeding..smelly discharge...now I have being having that problem..the heavy bleeding for about a year...I had a D&C 2 weeks ago..results were fine...but still what are my risks of getting it...because she is on my fathers side of the family....can anybody...especially the DOC please help and tell us what are the early signs that we women should look out for...

Early signs of cervical cancer are irregular bleeding and bleeding after intercourse. It is not a condition that usually runs in families. Yearly pap smears will help pick up any early precancerous cells.