Question

cervical pain after abortion/bleeding
im currently experiencing severe cervical and pelvic pains since i had an abortion in april '05. i haven't had a period since and it feels like i want to urine there's only a few drops and when i wipe there's blood but no sign of a period after applying a pad. also have a yellow/green discharge, someone told me to take camphor blocks and drink it, it will help my period to come sooner which i did, had a period for about 5 days and after that nothing. what are the side effects of taking in dry camphor blocks.... please help im very concern about myself and my condition.

It sounds like you could have an infection and should see your doctor about it.
I don't know what effect camphor blocks will have on you in general but I would not recommend it..