Ask an expert

25 Jun 2010

cervix damage, please help
Is it possible to damage the cervix through very rough sex?
I often experience pain when my boyfriend thrust very deeply at a certan angle and am afraid that it may be dangerous....
Answer 402 views

01 Jan 0001

please consult your gynae for a full examination - this will be the only means to truly know if damage has occured.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9321 votes
67% - 18660 votes