Question

cfs
hi there ive been diagnosed with cfs to me it seems like my dr doesnt know much about it as he keeps changing my medication at first he had me on luvox( antidepression pills) and some sort of energy tablets, aswell as getting nurobin injections twice a week , i then informed him that the anti depressants were keeping me awake and i couldnt sleep and they made me hulucinate a bit and here wierd noises, now he has changed my medicine and put me on sleeping tablets which dont even seem to put me to sleep, once i do fall asleep i sleep for ages but still feel crap in the mornings, i feel like a walking zombie i cant do nothing , dont speak much anymore cant think , please help!

Sleeper, first you will have to tell me if cfs is chronic fatigue syndrome or something else. Let me know and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.
PS Please post your reply as a new question otherwise I will miss it.