Question

Champix - day 8 and no difference
I''m on day 8 on the Champix treatment, and not feeling a difference. Is there something that I should know? On the packet it says you must quit between days 8 - 14. Surely there must be some sort of effect at this stage?
Stop Smoking Advice
Stop Smoking Advice

It takes a while for the medication to build up in the body and start working; this is why the recommendation is that you set your actual quit start day for one to two weeks after you start taking it. Everyone's quit experience is a little different; it may take longer for your nicotine cravings to subside. Don't give up, and continue with the course.