Question

changed person
Pls help with this. Before I met my ex-b/f, I had spirit, was positive, sense of humour and generally a happy person. However, I went out with him for a year and something died inside of me. I lost my personality! I became moody, difficult, a nag and depressed. We have since broken up, and I cant get back to the person I once was before him. I want to be her again! Will time get me there or have I changed into this horrible person forever?

There's certainly no reason for you to remain horrible forever. Fortunately, that only seems to happen to politicians. See a counsellor, identify the areas you want to change, and you can do it