Question

Changes
Hello Cybie, hope all is well on your side. Cold here but not rainy so no complaints. Almost started drinking caffeine again, probably looking for another fix but even one cup of coffee keeps me up the whole night so yes, rather sticking to my tea addiction, at least its got lots of antioxidants in it.

Life through sober eyes is so much better, can''t believe it took me so long to realise the booze illusion, I quess you are only ready when you are ready.

Only thing I realise is that I am a bit nervous and anxious most of the time. Trying to control that with exercise and just keeping busy or relaxing while reading.

Also have the sugar cravings but luckily always been strict when it comes to eating unhealhty foods so not really giving into that cravings.

Dreams are still hectic and wake up tired from them. Sometimes I dream of past events situations re-curing dreams.

Its just nice all in all to have some respect for myself again, cause in the end if you can''t love yourself how can you love others.

Hi. You know, of course, that theobromine in tea can have similar stimulant effects as caffeine ? Except in some of the less ordinary varieties of tea. But it may be much easier with tea to control and limit the dose. The antioxidants are indeed useful. As I tell myself when indulging in some dark chocolate.
Welcome back to self-respect - you've really earned it !