Question

Changing from marvelon
Hi there. I've been on Organon,marvelon 150/30 for about a year and a half now and its been fine. I havent had any side effects, in fact I have had a lot of benefits. My skin has cleared up, my period pains have vanished and my period is lighter. The only problem is that marvelon is quite expensive for me. So I was wondering if there is a pill that has a similar compisition to marvelon but is cheaper. And also, I'm 20 years old, will the pill cause any damage if I carry on using it for a long time? Thanx.

Nikki, my advice would be to stick to what works when it comes to hormones and forget about the potential R20 or R30 a month you can save.
If you’re not a smoker and otherwise healthy there is no reason why you can’t take the pill until you’re ready to have children. Good luck.