Question

Changing from Minerva to state clinic pills
I have been using minerva 35 for about 4 years now, and except for a decrease in libido (which I think might have to with the pills) there has not really been any real side effects. My skin has cleared up phenomenally well, I have lighter periods and less pelvic pain during menstruation, and I have not once experienced nausea or vomiting. My GP has now left town and I am no longer on a medical aid. I need a new prescription and I cannot really afford a private GP consultation (the cheapest quote I got in town is R400). I am thinking of changing to a state clinic birth control pill. I heard that they have Nordette and Triphasil. If I change (which I don''t really want to do), what is the best one to change to and how will my body handle it?

The best Pill for skin is Minerva. You may well find that the others are not as effective for this. Both of the others should help ith lighter periods and period pains.