Question

Changing from Triphasil due to high blood pressure
I seem to have developed high blood pressure of late. I''m not sure if it''s from using Triphasil, although I have been on it for 17 years. I''m now 51 - is there a similar pill I could use? I have no signs of menopause and have experienced no other side-affects using Triphasil. My doctor put me on Triphasil in my mid-30''s after I''d had myfirst child. Previously I was on Ovral, and prior to that Nordette.

You should not use any of the Pills at the age of 51 with high blood pressure. Your chances of pregnancy at this age are extremely small. In fact, you may already be menopausal. ou would not know this if you are on the Pill as you will continue to have periods.