Question

changing my life
I am overweight(120kg) and extremely unfit. I've now been on a diet for one week and I lost 2kg.
I joined a gim, but I feel terribly unsure of what I must do. So far I've gone about three times per week. I walk for 10 minutes on the tredmill and then I swim for about 15 minutes.
Where/How can I get a really basic excersice program. I realize it needs to become a way of life, but I have no knowledge and I have to learn to take care of my body.

Hi there

Well done on an excellent decision and first few steps. Whatever you do - STICK WITH IT!
I suggest you go to the home page and try "War on Wobbles" exercise programme. YOu can substitute swimming for some of the cardiovascular exercise routines.
Also , please write top Dietdoc about a healthy eating plan to accompany your exercise.

Good luck.