Question

Cheat
My husband of 3 years confessed to cheating on me. He wants to come clean and start new he says. He said he only did it once. I don't know what to think. My mind is blank, there is just nothing. We have two year old son. What do I do? HE don't want to divorce but work things out. Please help.

I agree with IT girl. It's bad that he did it, good that he admitted it and wants to come clean and start again. This is disturbning news for you, of course. Don't leave it to chance, however, you both need to join in marriage counselling ( eg through FAMSA ) to work on all the relevant issues, and work things out fruitfully.