Question

Cheated on Boyfriend
I, i hope you guys can give me some good advice...
My Boyfriend is away most of the time working over seas and only home for about 2 weeks every 4-6 Months. We have only been going out 7 months. The problem is that since he was away ive kissed other guys, just two. Now that he is back and visiting, i feel so guility and cannot believe that i had cheated on him, this is the first time i have ever cheated on any of my boyfriends. I know that if i tell him what i have done, i will lose him, that scares me the most. But i worry that i wont be able to keep this secret from him. Yet i dont deserve his trust, his love in me, cause of what ive done. I say i love him, but really how much can i love him, if i have chosen to be with somebody else while he's been away?

Your advice on what you think i should do, would be highly appreciated.

I'm not sure that merely kissing is too enormous a betrayal or cheating. This is a very new and brief relationship to be expected to survive such a period of separateness and long-distance lack of contact. Like paris, I think you two need to sit down for a long talk, not about the two stray kisses, but about whether you share a relationship that ought to and can endure, or not