Question

Cheated on husband ! What do i do
Hey , im married for less than a year and i have cheated on my husband with a guy i met a month ago. This guy is everything my husband isnt, he is fun and youthful. My husband is boring and acts older than he is. I am also very sexually attracted to this guy and have slept with him on more than 1 occassion. I am not sexually attracted to my husband and its been a few weeks since our last sexual encounter. I am also angry at my living situation and this causes tension at home. What do i do ? I love my husband and i dont want to hurt him but im also very into this other guy and enjoy spending time with him.

Its less than a year - why did you choose to marry your husband at all if he's so boring and sexually unattractive to you ? It doesn't sound as though he has changed, but that you have chosen to supplement the marriage. You don't marry a guy you on't know, after only a long-distance relationship. What you describe doesn't sound in the least like Love on your part.
Discuss this honestly with him, and consider a divorce to at least set him free to find someone who genuinely loves him, rather than someone who feels her own enjoyment is the only important guide to behaviour