Ask an expert

11 Aug 2011

Cheated on husband ! What do i do
Hey , im married for less than a year and i have cheated on my husband with a guy i met a month ago. This guy is everything my husband isnt, he is fun and youthful. My husband is boring and acts older than he is. I am also very sexually attracted to this guy and have slept with him on more than 1 occassion. I am not sexually attracted to my husband and its been a few weeks since our last sexual encounter. I am also angry at my living situation and this causes tension at home. What do i do ? I love my husband and i dont want to hurt him but im also very into this other guy and enjoy spending time with him.
Answer 416 views

01 Jan 0001

Its less than a year - why did you choose to marry your husband at all if he's so boring and sexually unattractive to you ? It doesn't sound as though he has changed, but that you have chosen to supplement the marriage. You don't marry a guy you on't know, after only a long-distance relationship. What you describe doesn't sound in the least like Love on your part.
Discuss this honestly with him, and consider a divorce to at least set him free to find someone who genuinely loves him, rather than someone who feels her own enjoyment is the only important guide to behaviour
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.