Question

cheating man<br><br>
On saturday i caought my man with another woman in our bed at his place.....we had a very big fight about it and i dont know what to do now because i love him so much i dont want to lose him...im so confused now beacuse some people say i must leave him and some say i must give him another chance.....please help me...

If he's cheating, and with the cheek to do it in your own bed, maybe you have already lost him. Don't let your eagerness to continue the relationship make you forgive too easily a guy who has betrayed you ( and, through opening you to HIV and other STD, risked your life ) get away with it so easily.
As SR says, what is his attitude to this ? How did he have the enormous cheek to fight with you about what HE did so wrong ? What point is there in staying with him while he has such an atitude ? Surely at least a separation is in order, to have some time and space for you to think this through and discus it with your family and friendsc